Followers

Friday 1 May 2015

YAY! Go Me!!!

Hello Bloggers

A couple of weeks ago my friend Theresa and I went to have a crafty play day with a lovely lady called Rachel and it was fab. It was the first time we had met and we all got on great together and have decided we will do it once a month

So that's where my 'Go Me!!!' post starts really.
A few days after our visit I got a message from Rachel saying that there was a space on the Karleigh Sue Digi's Challenge Design Team with my name on it if I wanted it. A few milliseconds of thinking and I said a big YES PLEASE, so 'YAY! Go Me!!!' Ive only gone and got myself another DT position on another fantastic designers team

This is my first post as a Karleigh Sue Challenge DT Member and it is for the new challenge starting today which is
MAY FLOWERS
I used the fabby 'Besties' digi image 


Isn't that just a great image, and can be used for so many different occasions. I coloured the image with Pro Markers and cut using a circle nestie. The papers are all from my stash and i used one of the papers to make a large doily using a Tonic die. I distressed all the paper edges using Gathered Twigs Distress Ink before mounting onto a recycled card envelope and brown paper. The flowers, which i also distressed, are from my stash and include some Prima ones and i added small flat backed pearls for the centres. The sentiment is from a clear stamp set but I'm sorry I don't know the name or make
I really enjoyed making this card, the image was so easy to colour and I love the fact it can be used for lots of different occasions

Don't forget to take a look at all my DT Teamies makes and read the rules on the main challenge blog here and take a look at Cheri's fab images for sale here

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

Pro Markers Used
Skin - sunkissed pink, blush, sane dune (ltd ed)
Hair - walnut, burnt sienna, cocoa
umber, warm grey 5, firewood (ltd ed)
Eyes - burnt sienna, cocoa, cinnamon
chestnut, henna, cocoa
Lips - coral, sunkissed pink, putty
Clothes - cornflower, denim blue, pastel blue
petrol blue, marine, turquoise
shale, burgundy, red sweater (ltd ed)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Please return to our challenge blog. There is an update detailing the THEME. If it turns out that you are not following the theme, please delete your entry. You can do that by hovering over the image with your mouse to see the delete option.
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty, the colors are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too!

    Hugs, Marja
    Simply Create Too DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination of colours, a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]