Followers

Saturday 23 May 2015

Karleigh Sue May Flowers

Good Afternoon Bloggers

I'm sharing my first ever Karleigh Sue Inspirational Project today and I used the gorgeous 'I heart mom/mum' image and the theme of 'May Flowers'



Isn't she just so pretty. I decided to make a tag to use for my Mum's birthday pressie, but her birthday isn't until December so I wil have to keep it safe until then
I coloured her with my ProMarkers and as my Mum's fave colour is blue I decided to go with a soft blue & brown combo and used lots of organza & satin ribbons and paper flowers with flat back pearls for middles
You will be able to see all the recent makes by the Karleigh Sue DT on the blog here

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

ProMarker Colours Used
Skin - sunkissed pink, blush, sand dune(lt ed)
Hair/Eyes - burnt sienna, caramel, sandstone
Lips - coral, sunkissed pink, dusky pink
Top - oasis(lt ed), duck egg, cool aqua
Skirt - hearthstone(lt ed), blue lake(f), caribbean blue(f)
Bag - oasis(lt ed), duck egg, cool aqua, cocoa, cinnamon, tan
Frame - hearthstone(lt ed), blue lake(f), caribbean blue(f), oasis(lt ed), duck egg, cool aqua

I would like to enter this into these challenges:
A Gem Of A Challenge
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge
Creative Corner Challenges
Dragons Lair Design
Sister Act Card Challenge

3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous kate.fab sweet image and i love your colours and flowers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful creation
    thanks for joining us at CCCblog
    Dobroslawa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!
    Thanks for playing along at AGOAC this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]