Followers

Friday 27 September 2013

Guess What ???

I am now on a fabulous new design team for 



The latest release is called
'Tattered Lizzie'

Isn't she beautiful
I coloured her with pro markers and added glossy accents to her eyes.
The crumpled looking backing paper behind Lizzie is also from Kith & Kin and I layered it onto a piece of linen card I coloured to match her dress. The backing paper was from my stash, and the swirly leaves down the side were on the same sheet of paper, I cut them out and added glossy accents to the berries.
I used white webbing and coloured with a light & dark blue dew drop ink pads and added dots of green smooch glitz. I also added glitz to the edges of the flowers.

You will find more beautiful images as well as sentiments, papers and amazing line drawings at

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

I would like to enter this into these challenges:

1 comment:

  1. She is gorgeous Kate. Thanks... Her eyes really stand out and draw you in. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]