Followers

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Shabby Chic At Charisma Cardz

Hi Bloggers
Today is the 2nd challenge I've been part of for Charisma Cardz Challenges and the theme this week is

SHABBY CHIC

Not something I am totally comfortable with but I gave it my best shot.
The sponsors this week are



and


This is my take on shabby chic



I made this to go in with a parcel of goodies I was sending to a friend in a Smash* Stash Swap and i was really happy with the way it turned out, especially because I hand stitched all the stitching as when I went to use my little craft sewing machine I broke the one and only needle I had for it :( so now I have to buy another and try again.

I do hope that you will come and join us this week in our challenge at Charisma Cardz and if you needed any further push to join in the wonderful Bunny Zoe's are offering everyone who takes part this week a 10% discount on your order

So come join us, get 10% off your Bunny Zoe's order and be in with a chance of winning one of our 2 prizes this week.

Happy Crafting

Kate xxx


1 comment:

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]