Followers

Monday 21 December 2015

Christmas Pressie

Hi Bloggers

I'm sharing a project I made as a Guest Designer for 
using a great digi from Faery Ink called




The theme was to make a gift for a friend, and its not a gift as such but I decorated a kraft bag for my crafty best friends Christmas pressies to go in
I coloured the image with my ProMarkers before fussy cutting her out. The papers were all from my stash and I hand sewed a border round them. I decided to attach some candy canes to the gift tag I stamped with a sentiment stamp so she would have a sweet treat too. I finished off with some Tattered Lace and Marianne die cuts

I hope you like my gift bag and that its inspired you on ideas of how to personalise your gift wrapping

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo 11997475_500528020124756_817168770_n.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Love your bag! I bet your crafty friends are going to love it as well. Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gift bag. Great details. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this month. Hope to see you back here again in 2016. Happy holidays. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gift bag is darling - I particularly like the hand stitching. Thanks for paying us a visit at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Warm holiday wishes!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful gift bag, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.
    Merry Christmas. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely gift bag, love the layers and the image is cute x Thankyou for joining us over at Di's Digi's for our 'Anything Christmas' challenge. I hope you join us again Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]