Followers

Sunday 15 February 2015

Get Plastered!

Hi Bloggers
I know, another Sunday evening post from me!!!
But I wanted to share with you a card I made recently using the fab 'Handyman Dave' digi image from Polkadoodles


Not only is the digi from Polkadoodles but so are the paper & sentiment. Polkadoodles have a brilliant variety of lots of digi elements that can be used with their co-ordinating images or mixed and matched. I coloured Dave with my Pro Markers and added Glossy Accents to the metal parts of the tools so they have a nice shine. The buttons are from my stash and I used foam pads to attach the sentiment to give a bit more dimension

I have already decided who the recipient of this card is, hope he likes it :)

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

I would like to enter this into these challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Hi Kate what a great card for the boys I love the image you have used and the design is wonderful. xx

    Hugs Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and funny card! Thank for plaing with Challenge Up Your Life and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Dave's blue garb jumped right out of the gallery at me! Fantastic coloring. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - sweet image and those buttons finish it perfectly.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]