Followers

Sunday 7 September 2014

CANDY!!!!!

Hi Bloggers

It's my Blogoversary on 27th September so I decided to put together a little candy to celebrate


How do you stand a chance of winning?

:I would like you to post a photo of my candy with a link back to this post, on your blog
:Leave a comment on this post with a link to your blog
:Be a follower of my blog, NOT just for the candy but because you want to be

That's it, easy peasy

I shall put all names into a hat (or most probably a bowl) and get my hubby to draw one out on the 27th and announce the winner after that
Sorry but this is only open to those with a UK postal address

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

4 comments:

  1. Wow thank you so much for the chance, love Jane x
    The Craft Bucket Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, Congrats you have won my blog candy. Please email me your postal address and I will get it sent off to you asap xx

      Delete
  2. Hey hun, been soooo busy totaly forgot about your great candy.
    Lets see if we can get more peeps to enter <3

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kate, I hope you finally received my details?
    Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]