Followers

Friday 16 May 2014

Kith & Kin May Challenge - Spring

Hi Bloggers

I am soooooooo happy to be back doing my bit on the DT for Kith & Kin, I've missed making DT cards.
The challenge for May is
SPRING
so anything spring themed
colours, flowers etc whatever you like that fits the SPRING theme.


I used 'Ella Swinging' for my card and coloured her with pro markers, highlights and freckles with a white gel pen. The papers are from my stash, sorry I can't remember the makers, sentiment & candi (used for flower centers) are from Craftwork Cards. The ribbons, gems and butterfly are from my stash, I coloured the wooden butterfly with Cosmic Shimmer Dazzle Paint & Smooch Glitz Sparkle Accent Ink.

You can find the challenge here and all of Kyra's fantastic images here.
Can't wait to see your entries.

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous katee.fab sweet image and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]