Followers

Friday 17 February 2012

Its Chinese New Year At Stamping Dragon

Hello Bloggers
Today sees the start of a new challenge at
and the theme this week is
Chinese Year of the Dragon: must be a dragon on the project.
Here is my make for this week


I used the great digi stamp
Year of the Dragon - People born under the sign have a big heart

Coloured with pro markers and glittered the heart with pink glitter glue. I covered a square card with purple paper and used the same paper to cut the flowers and heart out with dies. Each layer of the flowers I slightly bent the petals in opposite directions to give more dimension and stamped the greeting onto the heart before sticking onto the pink flower paper on top of the card, then I edged the heart with the same glitter glue I used on the big heart. The dragon digi I mounted with foam pads so she stands out slightly and added little shiny heart beads to be the flower centres.

I hope you will come and join us in the challenge this week.

Happy Crafting
Kate xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card hun...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving what you did with the image. Very cute card.

    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]