Followers

Thursday 2 June 2011

Sorry Peeps

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. I just popped on to apologise for not being around lately and commenting or taking part in the blog challenges i normally do. I was rushed into hospital early Sunday morning with a suspected perforated ovarian cyst. Luckily the cyst wasn't perforated so I was allowed home last night. I am on strong painkillers and undergoing hormone treatment to see what can be done without having another op, and on strong painkillers to make me as comfortable as possible.
I do hope to be able to get back to crafting asap but I don't know when that will be, I am really upset at not being able to do the wonderful challenges, but will hopefully still be able to comment as I have borrowed my daughters laptop and am able to use it propped up in bed.


Take care 


Kate xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate,Sorry to hear you have been in hospital,hope you feel better soon and can get back into your crafting,take care.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no Kate how terrible...I hope your feeling well really soon
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]